– SAFETECH CE Level 2 Back, Shoulder and Elbow Armour. All Armours are Removable.
– 1200D Polyester Oxford fabric used on outer forearms and shoulders to facilitate outstanding
abrasion resistance and tear resistance for the safety of the rider.
– 6 External pockets: 1 Upper left chest flap pocket, 1 Right Waist flap pocket, 1 Left Waist
flap pocket, 1 Right chest water resistant zipper pocket, 1 Quick access right forearm
zipper pocket, Rear back pouch flap pocket
– 3 Internal Pockets: 1 Under the main flap waterproof pocket with a earphone
eyehole, 1 Inner Chest hidden pocket and 1 Thermal liner hidden pocket.
– Waist strap, forearm strap, upper arm Strap and Wrist Velcro Fastener to assist in
achieving accurate and comfortable fitting.
– Forearm strap and upper arm strap to adjust armour fitting.
– Quilted detachable thermal liner included
– Micro fleece-lined Collar
– 6 Reflective Perforated Air Cooling Vents: 2 Upper Chest, 2 Upper Arms and 2
Upper Back for adequate ventilation.
– Reflective strips on upper chest for high visibility when the Upper Chest vents are closed.
– Bright and Classy looking MotoTech branded and buttons throughout the jacket.
– Reflective cord attached with classy looking MotoTech branded pullers throughout the jacket.
– Heavy Duty SBS Main front two-sided zipper. To accommodate frock up phenomena while on the bike.
– Stretch panels at elbow for easy full range movement.
– Standard MotoTech Jacket-to-pant zipper panel.
– Reflective MotoTech branding on Front flap pocket and back for high visibility in night / dark conditions.
– Reflective “TourPro” series branding on upper arms for high visibility in night / dark conditions.
Mototech Drystar Rain Overjacket:
Mototech Drystar Rain Overjacket is designed and made for protection against rain and wind. The jacket features fully seam-sealed tapes, waterproof performance to keep out the element, toggle adjusters to adjust the hood. The overjacket also comes with a centre zip opening to make wearing and removing it much easier. This overjacket can be your perfect companion for riding in the city on a rainy day or when out on a long trip in wet and rainy conditions.
This waterproof overjacket can be used anywhere in the outdoors while riding a motorbike or a cycle, on a hike or an expedition or even on any adventure or leisurely travel.
Are you aware of the difference between “Waterproof and Water Resistant” and how they are classified with different ratings based on the ability to protect from Water? Click on the below link to read more and understand what the rating stands for..